English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
red: crimson, scarlet, ruby (the color of strawberries and stop signs)
- "From next year, sugary, fatty, and salty foods will carry more than just a red flag with nutrition details."
- "I've added a couple of notes of my own (in red)."
- "A simple tie (solid color or striped), preferably with a bit of red."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air."
- "Bartender : White or Red?"
- "You should be wearing a gold tutu with ballerina slippers, and a red wig."
- "Danica : 2 glasses of red, 2 white, 1 champagne."
- "Philip : Yeah, I saw a fat man dressed in red"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Red'? Share it with us!