English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a region: an area, a territory
- "It feels like a good time to consolidate Delavigne Corp's presence in the Asia-Pacific region."
- "Female, I would say, probably a long-beaked common dolphin, native to this region."
- "Wine woman : As I mentioned earlier, we've won more awards than any other winery or vineyard in the region."
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
- "Jonas : Region, Brent."
- "Craigsboard.com provides classified ads in the San Francisco region"
- "It's where we test your knowledge of the region of Scandinavia in 30 seconds or less."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "Jonas : Region, Brent. Region."
Still having difficulties with 'Region'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Region'? Share it with us!