English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the relocation (of our offices): the changing of the site or location (of our offices)
- "Brian : The global relocation programme?"
- "We would like to talk about the global relocation e-mail you sent out."
- "Delavigne is widening its Global Relocation Program, "Delavigne Without Borders"!"
- "A fixed-period relocation is a real career booster, and offers a great deal of personal development."
- "Hannah : Yes, and we didn't get any help with relocation costs, or a free private education for our hypothetical children."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Relocation'? Share it with us!