English vocabulary and translations (See all)
-What are the requirements for this job? -You need a year of relevant work experience and a degree in History.
to require: to need, to want
UK: I would be happy to meet all of your requirements sir.
US: Your presence is required at the meeting.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : Well, Dr. Badguy, I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but the basic requirement of any ransom negotiation is that the kidnappers have a hostage."
- "If anything matching my requirements does come up, I am still interested, so please do keep my records on file."
- "Requirements A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "I don't doubt your talent, Mr. Hogwash, but perhaps the unique requirements of this project scare you?"
- "If you send him an e-mail with your requirements and preferences, he'll look through all the properties he has on his books and select the ones most suited to your needs."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned, I can tell you this even before we meet."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Requirement'? Share it with us!