Research and development
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the research and development department: the department or section of a company that investigates ways to improve products
- "Horatio : You have reached the voicemail machine of Horatio Oléré, the head of research and development at the Delavigne Corporation and an aspiring massage therapist."
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "Director of Research and Development"
- "And our research and development team has some ideas for the design of the bottles."
- "Additionally, the Research & Development Department will be embarking on a three-month trek into the Indonesian jungle to hunt for new ingredients."
- "I know that you like to read my letters when you open them every morning, so you are probably aware that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is coming to audit our R&D Department."
- "Production, research and development, sales and distribution will resume as per usual."
- "Susie : Those animals are voluntary assistants to our Research and Development team. I can assure you that they are well compensated for their participation."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Research and development'? Share it with us!