English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to respond: to reply, to answer, to retort, to react
When are you planning to respond? When are you going to answer me?
- "Luna : First, I have to inform you of your legal right to remain silent, or to respond in writing to this meeting once it's over."
- "No one ever responds to my advertising."
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: "You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
- "When asked for a comment, Horatio Oléré responded, "What?"
- "Susie : And finally, the main reason why no one ever responds to your advertising: there's no phone number!"
- "Please respond to this e-mail if you have any suggestions."
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Respond'? Share it with us!