English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a restaurant: a place where meals are prepared and served to customers
- "This place looks like a restaurant."
- "Manager, Golden Gate Gourmet Restaurant"
- "Yeah I think it's definitely a restaurant."
- "Regarding a restaurant in Hong-Kong: if you want to try something different, I really enjoy 'The Joyful Shrimp Palace', located downtown."
- "Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese restaurant."
- "I have included restaurant vouchers to the value of $300 to compensate you and your son for the discomfort caused, and look forward to seeing you in our restaurant in the near future."
- "On a lighter note, I was wondering if you could recommend some restaurants in the area."
- "Kevin : Mrs. Lee, I want to thank you again for the restaurant you recommended to me."
- "Waiter : Hello and welcome to Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese Restaurant."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Restaurant'? Share it with us!