English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a restaurant: a place where meals are prepared and served to customers
- "Then in the restaurant, perhaps she drank too much champagne."
- "When we arrived in Paris, he took me to a restaurant in the Latin quarter for a romantic dinner."
- "This place looks like a restaurant."
- "That's one of my favorite restaurants."
- "Waiter : Hello and welcome to Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese Restaurant."
- "At Parisian Restaurant"
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "Manager, Golden Gate Gourmet Restaurant"
- "Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese restaurant."
- "Yeah I think it's definitely a restaurant."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Restaurant'? Share it with us!