English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the (French) revolution: (the French) rebellion, revolt, uprising
- "Leonard : Do you think Che Guevara and Fidel Castro paused the Cuban Revolution for a toilet break?"
- "Now, if you're interested in being part of the fragrance revolution."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
Still having difficulties with 'Revolution'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Revolution'? Share it with us!