English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the (French) revolution: (the French) rebellion, revolt, uprising
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Leonard : Do you think Che Guevara and Fidel Castro paused the Cuban Revolution for a toilet break?"
- "Now, if you're interested in being part of the fragrance revolution."
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Revolution'? Share it with us!