English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(some) rice: (some) white or brown grains, cooked and eaten as food (basmati, arborio, etc.)
- "I was thinking about using one of the Bunsen burners in the lab to fry up some plantains with some black beans and rice, so be sure to pick up the rice, the beans and the plantains."
- "Would you like rice or noodles?"
- "We must get this business off the ground, but until we do, I'll ask you one more time: Noodles or rice?"
- "I've got noodles and I've got rice."
- "And the rice and noodles that no one wants to eat."
- "I'll give you a ring Friday evening (local time) after we break the fast with the traditional meal of rice and vegetables."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rice'? Share it with us!