English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(some) rice: (some) white or brown grains, cooked and eaten as food (basmati, arborio, etc.)
- "I'll give you a ring Friday evening (local time) after we break the fast with the traditional meal of rice and vegetables."
- "Would you like rice or noodles?"
- "And the rice and noodles that no one wants to eat."
- "I've got noodles and I've got rice."
- "I was thinking about using one of the Bunsen burners in the lab to fry up some plantains with some black beans and rice, so be sure to pick up the rice, the beans and the plantains."
- "We must get this business off the ground, but until we do, I'll ask you one more time: Noodles or rice?"
Still having difficulties with 'Rice'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rice'? Share it with us!