Definition Right away
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
right away: immediately, straight away, right now
- "Right away sir!"
- "I'll get it changed right away, sir."
- "To resolve this problem right away"
- "Brian : Bruno, come into my office right away!"
- "Brian : Right away sir."
- "I'll buy some right away."
- "Yes, I'll send you the voucher right away-"
- "Let's fix that situation right away."
- "We'll start right away."
- "Get Horatio up here right away."
Still having difficulties with 'Right away'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Right away'? Share it with us!