English vocabulary and translations (See all)
right away: immediately, straight away, right now
- "Yes, I'll send you the voucher right away-"
- "We'll start right away."
- "Let's fix that situation right away."
- "Right away sir!"
- "I'll get in touch with our Accounts Department and get them to send it to you right away."
- "Get Horatio up here right away."
- "I'll get it changed right away, sir."
- "I'll buy some right away."
- "To resolve this problem right away"
- "Brian : Bruno, come into my office right away!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Right away'? Share it with us!