English vocabulary and translations (See all)
right now: immediately, at this moment
- "Be ready at the bus depot by 5 AM. Sorry, money is tight right now."
- "Edward : Hi, this is Edward Moon, I'm not here right now because I'm taking part in a secret plot to overthrow the robots that have taken over the Delavigne Corporation - boooo!"
- "Right now it's between Kazakhstan and."
- "So buzzed right now, man!"
- "Olaf : Ja, we don't like the police right now."
- "For right now it's just me and three copy machines, but I think we're going to be huge!"
- "And I don't like what I'm smelling right now."
- "I have some roommates staying here right now."
- "You need to decide right now: where do your loyalties lie?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Right now'? Share it with us!