Definition Right there
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(he's sitting) right there: (he's sitting) just there
- "Bruno : I'm sorry Nigel, but I'm afraid I'm going to stop you right there."
- "Hannah : So you were sleeping, right there in the laboratory?"
- "Right there on the branches?"
- "Sigourney : Let me stop you right there Susan."
- "Luna : I'll have to stop you right there Hannah."
Still having difficulties with 'Right there'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Right there'? Share it with us!