English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a river: a brook, a stream, a tributary, a waterway
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "At the Bombonera stadium in Buenos Aires last Sunday, an incredible match between Boca Juniors and River Plate ended in an amazing 0-0 draw!"
- "Kensington's alright, it ain't south of the river."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Conductor : On your left you can see the Charles river, named after King Charles I of England."
- "Picture the river."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
- "Three months later, Kai's body washed up on the shore of the Yangtze river."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'River'? Share it with us!