English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a river: a brook, a stream, a tributary, a waterway
- "Picture the river."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
- "Three months later, Kai's body washed up on the shore of the Yangtze river."
- "Conductor : On your left you can see the Charles river, named after King Charles I of England."
- "At the Bombonera stadium in Buenos Aires last Sunday, an incredible match between Boca Juniors and River Plate ended in an amazing 0-0 draw!"
- "Kensington's alright, it ain't south of the river."
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
Still having difficulties with 'River'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'River'? Share it with us!