English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a role: a duty, a job; a function, a purpose; a part, a position
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "You will introduce yourself, and give a brief description of your role in your corporation."
- "At this difficult time, your role is vital in keeping Doris's working life bearable."
- "Your role is critical in maintaining our strong sales numbers despite the economic downturn."
- "A role requiring efficiency, organization and discretion."
- "Now, if there are no further questions, I'll simply say that I look forward to my new role as the spokesbaby for the Delavigne Corporation, and the many challenges that lie ahead of me."
- "Your role involves supervising all retail sales, and liaising with the rest of the sales department."
- "Your groundbreaking work with monkeys in a cruelty-free environment interested me particularly, and their significant role in your daily activities came as a mild surprise."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
Still having difficulties with 'Role'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Role'? Share it with us!