English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a role: a duty, a job; a function, a purpose; a part, a position
- "Your role involves supervising all retail sales, and liaising with the rest of the sales department."
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "A role requiring efficiency, organization and discretion."
- "Your role is critical in maintaining our strong sales numbers despite the economic downturn."
- "Your groundbreaking work with monkeys in a cruelty-free environment interested me particularly, and their significant role in your daily activities came as a mild surprise."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an 'entrepreneur' about the importance of networking, and a theory called the 'six degrees of separation' which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "At this difficult time, your role is vital in keeping Doris's working life bearable."
- "You will introduce yourself, and give a brief description of your role in your corporation."
- "Now, if there are no further questions, I'll simply say that I look forward to my new role as the spokesbaby for the Delavigne Corporation, and the many challenges that lie ahead of me."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Role'? Share it with us!