English vocabulary and translations (See all)
romantic: loving, tender, sentimental, passionate
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "Postcard from London's romantic views"
- "That romantic comedy, ah yes - 'Love is Lovely'."
- "Love Dove cruises visit twelve romantic destinations from the Pacific to the Atlantic."
- "Sigourney : Well I was wondering if you had any comment on the rumours that Bruno Delavigne and Ivana BümBüm are in a romantic relationship."
- "When we arrived in Paris, he took me to a restaurant in the Latin quarter for a romantic dinner."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Romantic'? Share it with us!