English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a roof: a structure that covers a building, a vehicle, etc.
- "knock on your door out of the blue saying that they notice that your roof / driveway / windows / walls need urgent work."
- "The atrium has a modern design, with a glass and steel roof which is both simple and artistic."
- "Ski slopes on the roof."
- "This includes the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the toilets, the roof, under the bed, and hanging out of the window."
- "I remind you that the previous cleaner you sent us was caught stealing the office plants, the one before her was discovered hiding under the desk of our marketing director, trying to look up her skirt, and the gentleman before that had to be brought down from the roof by the police."
- "Brian : But the swimming pool on the roof!"
Still having difficulties with 'Roof'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Roof'? Share it with us!