English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
rude: bad-mannered, impolite, without grace or tact
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "Bruno : Don't be rude, Brian."
- "Brian : Don't be rude, Philip!"
- "You will be dealing with people who are rude, difficult to understand, obnoxious and sometimes violent."
- "Brian : Don't be rude Philip."
- "Don't be rude, we haven't even unpacked our bags yet."
- "The woman I spoke to was very rude and unhelpful."
- "I'm sure Brian would never be that rude to his mother, look how offended he is!"
- "Brian : How rude!"
- "Luna : Why, how rude!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rude'? Share it with us!