English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(smoked) salmon: (smoked) fish; flesh of a large, pink fish
- "Smoked salmon pâté"
- "Clarence : Which one sir, the salmon or the pate?"
- "He's refusing to eat his food - he won't touch anything except Scottish smoked salmon."
- "Moira : What can you tell us about smoked salmon?"
- "Clarence : As an appetizer, we have a plate of smoked salmon on a bed of asparagus."
- "I'll have the salmon and the pate."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Salmon'? Share it with us!