English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a pair of) sandals: (a pair of) shoes consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot
- "Before we enter, please put on these sandals and take this water pistol."
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "As I came to the beach this morning I met hundreds of German fans with socks and sandals."
- "But with sandals on them."
- "I am happy to accept the sandals."
Still having difficulties with 'Sandals'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sandals'? Share it with us!