English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Santa (or 'Santa Claus'): Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas
- "Where's Santa?"
- "Philip : Santa Claus!"
- "Warbuckle : Oh my god! Santa Claus!"
- "Santa, you are totally late dude!"
- "Santa : Ho ho ho!"
- "Santa : That's because they are milkshakes!"
- "Philip and Harold : Thank you, Santa."
- "Everybody look at the Santa present I got!"
- "Santa gave me two lumps of coal because I'm bad."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Santa'? Share it with us!