English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Santa (or "Santa Claus"): Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas
- "As Luna suggested, I will be organizing a "Secret Santa" game at this year's Christmas party."
- "Santa gave me two lumps of coal because I'm bad."
- "Icarus : Oh thank you, it's the "Secret Santa" present I received."
- "Brian : It's all so much fun, this "Secret Santa" isn't it?"
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "Where's Santa?"
- "Philip and Harold : Thank you, Santa."
- "The presents will be handed out by "Santa" just before Bruno's speech at the party on the 22nd of December."
- "I suggest we organize a "Secret Santa" event at this year's Christmas party."
- "Santa : That's because they are milkshakes!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Santa'? Share it with us!