English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Saturday: the day of the weekend between Friday and Sunday
- "I am arriving from Paris on Wednesday afternoon, and I'll be in town until Saturday."
- "Be careful what you wish for though, because this weekend will be humid, with 82% humidity Saturday and Sunday mornings, though it should clear up in the afternoon."
- "Bruno : Well, anyway I'd like to make a couple of reservations for Harry Potter The Musical, next Saturday."
- "I'm free every evening after 7:00 pm, and all day Saturday and Sunday."
- "Saturday July 3rd, 8PM"
- "Gospel practice on Saturday, concert on Sunday"
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "And he's invited me to attend a dinner party at his house this Saturday night."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Saturday'? Share it with us!