English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Saturday: the day of the weekend between Friday and Sunday
- "Gospel practice on Saturday, concert on Sunday"
- "I'm free every evening after 7:00 pm, and all day Saturday and Sunday."
- "I am arriving from Paris on Wednesday afternoon, and I'll be in town until Saturday."
- "Saturday July 3rd, 8PM"
- "Bruno : Well, anyway I'd like to make a couple of reservations for Harry Potter The Musical, next Saturday."
- "Be careful what you wish for though, because this weekend will be humid, with 82% humidity Saturday and Sunday mornings, though it should clear up in the afternoon."
- "And he's invited me to attend a dinner party at his house this Saturday night."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
Still having difficulties with 'Saturday'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Saturday'? Share it with us!