English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a sauce: a liquid condiment (ketchup, béarnaise, soy, bolognaise, etc.)
- "Horatio seems unaffected by our predicament and is currently bathing in a cauldron of bearnaise sauce."
- "Clarence : We have a sauteed swordfish in celery sauce, as well as seared sea bass in soy sauce."
- "And how about the barbecue sauce?"
- "(Those poor ducks) Followed by frogs' legs in garlic sauce."
- "Young man : Barbecue sauce is in aisle 20, with all the other condiments."
- "Clarence : As far as poultry goes, we have a stuffed pheasant smothered in a shallot sauce."
- "Cheese omelet and "mint" sauce*"
- "Sorry about the barbecue sauce on her wings."
- "2 x hot bbq sauce"
- ""mint" sauce contains no actual mint"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sauce'? Share it with us!