English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a sauce: a liquid condiment (ketchup, béarnaise, soy, bolognaise, etc.)
- "2 x hot bbq sauce"
- "Cheese omelet and "mint" sauce*"
- ""mint" sauce contains no actual mint"
- "Young man : Barbecue sauce is in aisle 20, with all the other condiments."
- "Sorry about the barbecue sauce on her wings."
- "And how about the barbecue sauce?"
- "Clarence : As far as poultry goes, we have a stuffed pheasant smothered in a shallot sauce."
- "Horatio seems unaffected by our predicament and is currently bathing in a cauldron of bearnaise sauce."
- "(Those poor ducks) Followed by frogs' legs in garlic sauce."
- "Clarence : We have a sauteed swordfish in celery sauce, as well as seared sea bass in soy sauce."
Still having difficulties with 'Sauce'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sauce'? Share it with us!