English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a scandal: a public disgrace, an outrage, an embarrassment
- "The London Ducky will bring you more on this scandal as it becomes more scandalous."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Re : Your latest scandal"
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "If you really want to risk possible public scandal, which will cost you much more than your precious profits, then go ahead and listen to Cheeter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Scandal'? Share it with us!