English vocabulary and translations (See all)
science: the study of the physical world (for example, biology, physics, chemistry)
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
- "Political Science"
- "Because you only care about dumb stuff like perfume and science, you big perfume nerd!"
- "We're going to the Modern Science Museum, downtown please."
- "Today you have to choose between the following categories: Science, Technology and Health."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
- "Brian : Great, I love science!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Science'? Share it with us!