English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
science: the study of the physical world (for example, biology, physics, chemistry)
- "Brian : Great, I love science!"
- "Because you only care about dumb stuff like perfume and science, you big perfume nerd!"
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
- "Today you have to choose between the following categories: Science, Technology and Health."
- "We're going to the Modern Science Museum, downtown please."
- "Political Science"
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gases is contributing to global warming."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
Still having difficulties with 'Science'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Science'? Share it with us!