English vocabulary and translations (See all)
science: the study of the physical world (for example, biology, physics, chemistry)
- "Brian : Great, I love science!"
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Political Science"
- "Because you only care about dumb stuff like perfume and science, you big perfume nerd!"
- "Today you have to choose between the following categories: Science, Technology and Health."
- "We're going to the Modern Science Museum, downtown please."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Science'? Share it with us!