English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
scientific: technological, technical, systematic; of or relating to science
- "Bruno : Doctor, that's hardly a scientific method-"
- "I think we need to introduce more scientific methods into the recruitment process, you know, to avoid hiring lunatics."
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this "copycat" product is nothing to worry about."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "Calahan claimed that these were the scars from scientific experiments carried out by the aliens during his captivity upon their spacecraft."
Still having difficulties with 'Scientific'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Scientific'? Share it with us!