English vocabulary and translations (See all)
scientific: technological, technical, systematic; of or relating to science
- "I think we need to introduce more scientific methods into the recruitment process, you know, to avoid hiring lunatics."
- "Bruno : Doctor, that's hardly a scientific method-"
- "Calahan claimed that these were the scars from scientific experiments carried out by the aliens during his captivity upon their spacecraft."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the 'crazy accent contest'."
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this 'copycat' product is nothing to worry about."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Scientific'? Share it with us!