English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a script: a text, a dialogue, lines (of a play, film, etc.)
I read the script for the new gangster film. The dialogue seems very rude.
- "Lucy : Not exactly, perhaps I should just send you a script."
- "Lucy : And Susan, please read the script with an open mind."
- "Although the script is very well written, we think that a movie about a serial killer with a pathological obsession with Delavigne products may harm our brand's image."
- "Here is a copy of the script for you to read."
- "It was a good start, but now it sounds like you're reading from a script."
- "Subject: PERFUME KILLER script"
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "Thank you for sending me the script for 'PERFUME KILLER'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Script'? Share it with us!