English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the sea: the large area of salty water (for example, the Mediterranean Sea, the South China Sea)
a sea cucumber a sea slug, an echinoderm with a flexible sausage-shaped body and tentacles surrounding the mouth
- "He ate your legs and the sea turned dark"
- "Taking in the salty sea air, surrounded by men in uniform, vomiting my guts out."
- "It's like being in heaven on Earth on the sea."
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "Sun, sea, sandcastles."
- "Sadly, his fears came true last month when he killed himself by cutting off his own head and jumping into the sea."
Still having difficulties with 'Seas'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Seas'? Share it with us!