English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a season: a period of the year (for example, spring, summer, autumn, winter); a period of time, a stage
- "Susie : Look, I'll be straight with you, Mr. McDoody: Delavigne's on an extremely tight schedule for the next season."
- "Until then, let's get back to the spirit of the season: getting drunk as skunks, stuffing our faces with food, and of course, putting up with our family!"
- "Let's go straight to our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington, who's going to talk us through the upcoming rugby season."
- "During the holiday shopping season, you can't escape it."
- "Arsenal has had a lot of trouble with animals this season."
- "Steffi : The buying commission has actually made a decision on our order for this season."
- "Icarus : Well, I wanted to get a pair of gloves for my mother, her hands get very cold during the winter season."
Still having difficulties with 'Season'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Season'? Share it with us!