English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I won't wait more than 30) seconds: (I will not wait more than 30) small units of time (60 of these = 1 minute)
- "It's where we test your knowledge of the region of Scandinavia in 30 seconds or less."
- "You have 30 seconds, begin now!"
- "I will arrive at 3:41 and 27 seconds."
- "You are due to leave Earth's atmosphere in 30 seconds."
- "See you next week for another 25-second lesson."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Susan Bliss, you have 30 seconds."
- "T minus 10 seconds, 9, 8-"
- "A jingle, no longer than 30 seconds long, to accompany television and radio ads for Outback Cologne."
Still having difficulties with 'Second-timeframe'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Second-timeframe'? Share it with us!