English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a section: a part, a piece, a portion, a division
A sub-section A smaller part or section of something.
- "In the Comics section, Snoopy has fleas."
- "If you're his father, we give you special table, VIP section."
- "It has been suggested that nerd be merged into this article or section."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "The Delavigne stand is located in a prominent position, and customers reach our section before they get to Kalvin Krime, which is always a good thing."
- "You can ignore the last section."
- "In the Sports section, stories of steroid abuse."
- "So I picked a DVD at random from the Foreign Films section."
- "In the Arts section, some painter died."
- "I have copied and pasted the section of the report which concerns me below"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Section'? Share it with us!