English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
security: the safety, the protection, the measures being taken against crime; the people who take care of safety
- "Accredited Home Security Technician."
- "From: PlasterCard Security Department"
- "Is there much security in this job?"
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Subject: 1mpotant security 1nformat10n from PlasterCard"
- "Now I can reply to that e-mail from your security department."
- "Security Department"
- "Any unattended luggage in the departure lounge will be removed by the security services and sold on Free-bay."
- "We will have a discussion on the subject of Delavigne's position on security concerns at a future date, as yet unspecified."
Still having difficulties with 'Security'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Security'? Share it with us!