English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a seminar: a meeting for an exchange of ideas
- "Tickets for the seminar are selling fast, normally for $100 dollars, but I can let you go for free."
- "If you come to our 'millionaire' seminar I guarantee you can turn this dream into reality."
- "My experience includes an intensive six-month training course in alternative psychology, and a brief seminar in clowning techniques."
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on 'Personal Assistants'."
- "John : I would like to invite you to a free seminar where you can learn how to invest in property-"
- "As an incentive for attendance, anyone who isn't present at the seminar will be docked on their next paycheck."
- "Kevin 'would love to congratulate the old man', but he is actually taking Friday off to attend a weekend seminar on slow-growth equity funds."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "Bob : Kevin is attending a seminar this weekend."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Seminar'? Share it with us!