English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to send over (someone, something): to forward, to dispatch, to direct (someone, something)
When you finish writing this letter, please send it over to me so that I can approve it.
Can you send over a plumber to help us? Our kitchen is flooded and we need somebody right away.
- "Let me take your address, and I'll send a technician over this afternoon for an on-site evaluation."
- "Send over the results as soon as possible."
- "The American Embassy is going to send someone over to see you at around 5.30 your time."
- "Kevin : I'm sure you received the faxes my secretary sent over last week."
- "I'm sending over some of Edward Moon's hair, and, well, you already have my DNA on file somewhere, I suppose."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Send over'? Share it with us!