Definition Send someone in
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to send someone in: to tell someone to enter, to ask someone to go or come in
-Sir, Mrs. Jones is in the waiting room. -Send her in!
- "But no violence is necessary this time. Send him in."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Nurse, send in my next patient please, mmkay!"
- "Should I send her in?"
- "You can send him in."
- "Send in Philip now please."
- "That can't be right. Send him in."
- "I'm sending her in now."
- "Could you please send Hannah in on your way out?"
- "I repeat, an intruder alert. Send in the dogs!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Send someone in'? Share it with us!