English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
September: the ninth month of the year, the month between August and October
- "Candidate for Licenciado (Bachelor of Arts), September 2005"
- "Moving on to September, a Funky Friday gave you the choice to go anywhere in the world: Brazil, Japan, underwater, Australia, but where did we go?"
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "Rockwell, September 16"
- "Date: Monday, September 24"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'September'? Share it with us!