English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a series (of questions): a list, a succession, an order, a collection (of questions)
a tv series a television program, show
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of 'compromising' positions."
- "SAN FRANCISCO - In a press release issued yesterday morning, San Francisco-based cosmetic company Delavigne Corporation announced plans to release a series of environmentally-friendly products over the course of the next year."
- "Brian : Have I ever told you that's my favorite primetime drama series, sir?"
- "I want you to make a series of 90-degree turns so that I can identify you on radar."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "Here's how the focus group will work: I'm going to ask you a series of questions, which you should answer as honestly as possible."
- "Kalvin Krime Cosmetics has been making waves this week, launching a series of perfumed billboards."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Series'? Share it with us!