English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a session: a meeting, a period of time, a sitting, a consultation
I charge $60 a session. This is the price for each consultation.
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "I am sincerely pleased with your progress throughout our sessions."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "Glen : We're going to close today's session with a short chant of "om"."
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "To make a long story slightly longer, I have 5 more intensive sessions with this lady."
- "Today I had my first session with my new life coach, Framboise."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Session'? Share it with us!