English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
sexual: relating to sex
- "I am telling you to your face Philip, with Luna as my witness, that I don't appreciate your sexual innuendos and your constant comments on me, my body, and my clothes!"
- "Nurse Baker : Just a few questions about your general health, where you've traveled, and your sexual history."
- "If you could just tell me at what age you had your first sexual experience, we can get started here."
- "In the past 12 months have you had sexual contact with anyone who was born in or lived in Antarctica?"
- "Robot : They are there to advise you, not attend to your weird sexual needs."
- "Robot : Which conveniently brings us to Step 3: Do not have sexual relations with your cabinet, literally or figuratively."
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
Still having difficulties with 'Sexual'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sexual'? Share it with us!