English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a shaman: a medicine man, a priest-doctor
In native American cultures, a shaman is a priest with healing and divination powers.
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals, using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Oléré, an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals in the heart of the Amazon, used herbs and plants from the rainforest for medicinal purposes."
- "Oh yes, also, we mourn the passing of another man, Horatio Oléré, a frequently-naked Shaman that yelled a lot and was really mean to everyone."
- "Horatio Oléré Shaman"
- "- Horatio, the juggling shaman"
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Shaman'? Share it with us!