Definition Shareholder agreement
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a shareholder agreement: an accord between stockholders of a company
- "Re: Delavigne Corporation Shareholder Agreement"
- "It's time to review our shareholder agreements to make sure that nothing like this could happen to Delavigne."
- "Bruno : Now, as you were saying Bethany, Horatio hasn't actually signed any shareholder's agreement."
- "Shareholder agreements must be taken seriously, and I'm just the woman to help you with that."
- "Further to our meeting of 16th July, I hereby enclose the revised Delavigne Corporation shareholder agreement, which now includes the amendments as per our discussion."
- "Bethany : It appears that Mr. Oléré has never actually signed any shareholder's agreement."
Still having difficulties with 'Shareholder agreement'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Shareholder agreement'? Share it with us!