English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a shark: a large fish that has sharp teeth and a triangular fin (for example, in the movie "Jaws")
A few sharks eat men, but a lot of men eat sharks.
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "Sailor : So that's why you've come to sea - to kill the shark!"
- "At approximately 15:00, 26th July 2011, a shark attack off of Bondi Beach resulted in one fatality."
- "the fearsome shark!"
- "But she was eaten by "Sharky" the shark."
- "To ask that shark for a fight!"
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "Joan Wayne attempted to scare the shark by firing at its dorsal fin, then challenged the shark to a duel, running into the water with pistols drawn."
- "The perplexed shark hesitated slightly before biting the victim in two."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Shark'? Share it with us!