English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a sheep: a farm animal that produces wool and milk
Note: The plural of "sheep" doesn't take an "s": three sheep
- "Lots of sheep jokes."
- "A sheep's stomach stuffed with lung, liver and heart meat."
- "Brian : Bonjour le sheep!"
- "Sheep are awesome!"
- "In New Zealand, we have black sheep!"
- "I'm from New Zealand – it's full of sheep."
- "but not very many sheep!"
Still having difficulties with 'Sheep'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sheep'? Share it with us!