English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a sheriff: the law-enforcement officer in an area or region
- "Sheriff Joan Wayne to be precise."
- "Card Player 2 : Well, Sheriff Wayne, what do you plan to do with this horse?"
- "Sheriff Joan Wayne doesn't hang horses!"
- "Sheriff Joan Wayne doesn't duel with horses!"
- "Joan Wayne : Well, I am the Sheriff."
- "Occupation: SHERIFF, GUN-SLINGER, BAD-ASS, SINGER"
- "Bravo, Sheriff!"
- "Horatio : No Sydney, this is Sheriff Joan Wayne."
- "Warbuckle : That, Bruno, is the sheriff."
- "What are you gonna do about it, Sheriff?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sheriff'? Share it with us!