English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a shoe: a covering for the foot made of strong material
- "I left my shoes with your wife, Susan Bliss."
- "Hey, what's that on your shoe?"
- "Philip : There's no way I'm going to ruin my $500 shoes cleaning up this mess."
- "I also love blue shoes too!"
- "Mr. Cheeter makes people remove their shoes when they enter his holy temple."
- "I see that you have removed your shoes – very nice socks dude."
- "They go back to the UK laden with jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "Perfectly-polished black shoes, the more expensive the better."
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "A shoe with a stiletto heel was found in Brian Jones's car."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Shoes'? Share it with us!