English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(I will arrive) shortly: (I will arrive) soon, in a little while, any minute now
I'll be home shortly, probably in about 5 minutes.
- "I will return shortly."
- "He should be here very shortly."
- "I will be in touch with you shortly with more information."
- "The official policy will be sent shortly as a PDF file, but I'd like to draw your attention to some specific details beforehand."
- "We should be on the ground shortly."
- "If you just stay here for a minute, the doctor'll be in shortly."
- "I'll be right back with your drinks and appetizers shortly."
- "Susie : The food should arrive shortly."
- "Susan will contact you shortly."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Shortly'? Share it with us!