English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a shower gel: a liquid soap (for use in showers or baths)
- "On the back of a shower gel!"
- "-Issue product vouchers to customers who have already purchased Eiffel Shower Gel (if necessary, cost unknown)"
- "The customer told me that she found the direct line to my office printed on the back of a shower gel: Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "Employee : Eiffel Shower gel!"
- "Eiffel Shower Gel must be taken off the shelves immediately."
- "It was printed on a Delavigne shower gel that I have."
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Shower gel'? Share it with us!