English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Don't be shy!: Don't be timid! Don't be scared!
- "I'm a bit shy."
- "Don't be shy. Thank you."
- "Zack Fielding, described as a shy loner by his classmates, threw a range of sweets, including jelly beans and candy corn, during a 10th grade math class."
- "But I really am quite shy."
- "Philip : Dr. Donovan, there's no need to be shy."
- "Donna : Come along now, take a seat, don't be shy."
- "Mr. Delavigne, your good friend Mr. Cheeter has volunteered you, so please don't be shy."
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "Don't be shy, come to the stage!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Shy'? Share it with us!