Single malt scotch whiskey
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a single malt scotch whisky (or "whiskey"): a quality Scottish whisky made in just one distillery
- "Strong smell of cigarettes and Scotch whisky."
- "Champagne? Scotch? I'm having champagne."
- "One scotch, one bourbon, one beer."
- "a single malt scotch whiskey"
- "I'll be hosting the event in the Delavigne cafeteria with nothing but earplugs and a bottle of strong Scotch to kill the pain."
- "Bottle of 24-year-old Scotch?"
- "1 x bottle 18 year-old scotch whiskey"
- "- Miniature bottle of 75-year old Scotch attached to collar"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Single malt scotch whiskey'? Share it with us!