English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
small: tiny, little, minuscule
- "Bruno says that he is going to throw him out the window when he finds him, but I believe Horatio is hiding him in one of the smaller offices."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "-Small plane."
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
- "A small family place."
- "I thought it would be something exciting, like a bomb, or a small horse."
- "My prices are so small you can barely see them."
Still having difficulties with 'Small'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Small'? Share it with us!