English vocabulary and translations (See all)
small: tiny, little, minuscule
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "My prices are so small you can barely see them."
- "Bruno says that he is going to throw him out the window when he finds him, but I believe Horatio is hiding him in one of the smaller offices."
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "I promised her that I would bring Democracy, her daughter, to a small country."
- "-Small plane."
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or ‘man bag') he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Small'? Share it with us!