English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a snake: a serpent; a long, scaly reptile without hands or feet
- "Security detained Horatio in the airport jail until I found the snake's passport."
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "Horatio, did you bring that snake?"
- "play with a snake, put on trousers, photocopy Philip's butt."
- "I told you one hundred times that you can't bring snakes on a plane!"
- "We're already 2 days behind schedule, thanks to your little snake fiasco."
Still having difficulties with 'Snake'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Snake'? Share it with us!